Journal established by the Domus Galilaeana of Pisa, the Institute and Museum of the History of Science in Florence, the National Museum of Technology and Scienza in Milan and the Italian Group of the History of Science. The Institute and Museum of the History of Science collaborated in the production of Physis from the first issue (1959) until the year 1979.
Annali dell'Istituto e Museo di Storia della Scienza (Annals of the Institute and Museum of the History of Science)
Magazine published by the Institute and Museum of the History of Science from 1976 to 1985.
Indices 1976-1985, edited by S. Casati, 1989, 113 p.
Supplements to the "Annali"
- Novità celesti e crisi del sapere (Celestial Innovations and Crises of Knowledge), Proceedings of the International Convention of Galilean Studies (Pisa, Venice, Padua, Florence, March 18-26, 1983), edited by P. Galluzzi, 1984, 448 p., ill. (Supplement 1983)
- Knorr W.R., Ancient Sources of the Medieval Tradition of Mechanics: Greek, Arabic and Latin Studies of the Balance, 1982, 218 p., ill. (Supplement 1982)
- Van Egmond W., Practical Mathematics in the Italian Renaissance: A catalogue of Italian Abacus Manuscripts and Printed Books to 1600, 1981, xliv-442 p. (Supplement 1980)
- Righini Bonelli M.L., Van Helden A., Divini and Campani: a forgotten chapter in the history of the Accademia del Cimento, 1981, 176 p., ill. (Supplement 1981)
- Drake S., Galileo's notes on motion, 1979, lii-243 p., ill. (Supplement 1979)
- Righini G., Contributo all'interpretazione scientifica dell'opera astronomica di Galileo (Contribution to the Scientific Interpretation of the Astronomical Works of Galileo), 1978, 118 p., ill. (Supplement 1978)
- Baldini U., Un libertino accademico del Cimento: Antonio Oliva (A Libertine Academic of the Cimento: Antonio Oliva), 1977, 61 p., 2 image plates (Supplement 1977)