The present material has been prepared to offer teachers proposals for further study for the post-visit phase of the pathway Galileo’s New World.
The proposed activities, conceived to help students to consolidate the acquired knowledge and to develop critical thinking, do not claim to be exhaustive but only to suggest useful ideas to be developed independently. Among the available files there are:
- a PPT presentation full of images, texts, videos and resources relating to the topics addressed during the visit
- a simple quiz to verify students’ acquisition of some concepts
- a PDF file with suggestions for possible group work to be done in the classroom or at home
- a short list of celestial objects identifiable with the naked eye and a constellations map of the Northern hemisphere
- coloured worksheets for the realisation of some simple scientific instruments
Downloadable resourcesLast years of Primary school and Middle schoolHigh schoolSuggestions for activities and and do-it-yourself worksheets