• Event

Nuggets of Knowledge for Children

Weekend Activities at My Accademia Bookshop for those that love Art, Music and using their Imaginations to have Fun

Starting from March 2013, a new edition of Nuggets of Knowledge for Children will take place.
After the great success of the past year, the Museo Galileo renews its collaboration with the Didactic Sections of Polo Museale Fiorentino and the Superintendent of Tuscany's Archeological Heritage promoting a new program dedicated to children that will be held at My Accademia Bookshop, Via Ricasoli 105r.

THE MUSEO GALILEO COMPLETE PROGRAM SCHEDULE

Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 3:00pm
 “Oggi scopro” … Surprises at the Museo Galileo.
A museum operator will illustrate the history of the Museo Galileo scientific instruments and build real working models!
My Accademia Bookshop, Via Ricasoli 105r, Florence

Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 3:00pm
Where Science is Entertainment: from the Museo Galileo to My Accademia Bookshop!
A museum animator dressed in époque clothing and a mysterious Guest will provide a taste of some of the museum’s activities and instruments using model replicas.

Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 3:00pm
Onboard Amerigo Vespucci’s Ship
An animator dressed-up as Amerigo Vespucci will recount what life was like on ships in the 16th century and illustrate some of the navigation instruments preserved at the Museo Galileo.

Participation in this activity is free of charge with the proof of purchase of at least one book from My Accademia Bookshop. At the conclusion of each meeting a small snack will be served.

Information and reservations:
All visits and activities will be held exclusively in Italian.
Reservations are required either by phone 055 288310 or by email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.