Museo Galileo and the Natural History Museum of Florence (The Specola) will be hosting weekends dedicated to children from July through December of 2010. The museums will offer a fun journey into the secrets of nature and world of science through a variety of laboratories, games and guided visits.
Children will learn while having fun and being surrounded by ancient, scientific instruments, skeletons and animals. Their parents will have the opportunity to leave them during the activities and visit other parts of the museum while they are having fun.
Firenze Musei ph. +39 055 294883;
GUIDED TOUR: THE GALILEO MUSEUM
- Saturday, July 24th (10.30 - 12.00)
- Sunday, July 25th (16.00-17.30)
- Saturday, August 21st (10.30 – 12.00)
- Sunday, August 22nd (16.00 - 17.30)
- Saturday, September 25th (10.30 - 12.00)
- Sunday, September 26th (16.00 - 17.30)
- Saturday, October 23rd (10.30 - 12.00)
- Sunday, October 24th (16.00 - 17.30)
- Saturday, November 27th (10.30 - 12.00)
- Sunday, November 28th (16.00 - 17.30)