• Event

Nuggets of Knowledge for Children

Weekend Activities at My Accademia Bookshop for those that love Art, Music and using their Imaginations to have Fun

After the great success of the past spring activities the Museo Galileo renews its collaboration with the Didactic Sections of Polo Museale Fiorentino and the Superintendent of Tuscany's Archeological Heritage promoting a new program dedicated to children that will be held at My Accademia Bookshop, Via Ricasoli 105r

THE MUSEO GALILEO COMPLETE PROGRAM SCHEDULE

Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 3:00pm
 “Oggi scopro” … Surprises at the Museo Galileo.
A museum operator will illustrate the history of the Museo Galileo scientific instruments and build real working models!
My Accademia Bookshop, Via Ricasoli 105r, Florence

Saturday, November 17 at 3:00pm
Where Science is Entertainment: from the Museo Galileo to My Accademia Bookshop!
A museum animator dressed in époque clothing and a mysterious Guest will provide a taste of some of the museum’s activities and instruments using model replicas.

Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 3:00pm
Meet the Great Galileo Galilei
An animator dressed-up as Galileo Galilei will recount the highlights of this famous scientist’s life as well as explain some of the Museo Galileo scientific collection.

Participation in this activity is free of charge with the proof of purchase of at least one book from My Accademia Bookshop. At the conclusion of each meeting a small snack will be served. The activities held in the museums, where an entrance fee is required, will be free of charge for European Community Citizens up to 18 and over 65 years. European Community Citizens between 18 and 25 years will qualify for a reduced fee. Non-EU citizen children 6 to 18 will pay full admission prices

All visits and activities will be held exclusively in Italian.

Information and reservations:
Reservations are required either by phone 055 288310 or by email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.